Your FREE Fat-Loss Meal Plans! (with grocery list)
Are you ready for the body you deserve?
Are you ready to clear the confusion around what to eat?
We are here to help!
Join our next Online Nutrition Coaching Program starting February 11th!
One of our favorite quotes when it comes to improving your nutrition and losing fat is:
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
This couldn't be more true when it comes to working towards your health and fitness goals.
One simple area that has the biggest impact on our Nutrition Coaching Members is getting them to have a plan of action prepared ahead of time.
We've all been there.
You're running around like crazy.
Work, carting the kids around, errands, meetings, parties, etc. -- it doesn't end.
You want to eat well but now you're starving and stressed.
Instead of preparing and eating food that will have a positive impact on your fat-loss, energy, and overall health, you grab what is most convenient and will satisfy your hunger quickly.
Because you're so hungry, you also eat too fast and end up overeating.
With better planning, we can avoid these situations!
Also, by simply preparing your own meals you're bound to take in less calories.
Most food companies and restaurants are more interested in how their food tastes rather than the nutritional content.
By prepping and eating your own meals you are in control of preparation and will know exactly what you're eating, avoiding the excessive portion sizes, and calorie additives like salt, fat, and sugar.
Today we have prepared a sample fat-loss meal plan and grocery list so you can better plan your meals and snacks for the week, drastically improve your consistency, and crush your goals!
These meals are geared to help you increase your energy and fuel your body to burn fat!
Fat-Loss Grocery List
Grocery shopping quick tips:
- Shop the perimeter of the store (think mainly foods you can pick and hunt)
- Don't shop hungry!
- Know that if you buy it (sweets, chips, dessert, etc.), you or someone in your home will eat it
- Buy online and pick up! By ordering online you're not going to be tempted to grab items impulsively that can derail your progress.
- Ground Turkey or Bison
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Greek Yogurt (low sugar)
- Low Carb Protein Powder
- Salmon or Haddock
- Cottage Cheese
- Turkey Deli Meat
- Chicken Sausage
- Low Sugar Protein Bars
- Mixed Greens
- Low-Carb Tortilla
- Spinach or Kale
- Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries
- Spaghetti Squash
- Frozen fruit (Berries, Dark Cherries)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green and Red Peppers
- Almond Milk
- Nuts and Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Natural Peanut or Almond Butter
- Olive Oil
- Grass Fed Butter
Here are some great breakfast options:
1| Avocado Toast
- Almond flour toast or Ezekiel Bread
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs scrambled with greens (spinach, kale, chard, etc).
- Sprinkle of Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Side of fresh organic mixed berries
2| Egg Burrito:
- 2-3 eggs scrambled or over-easy
- 1/4 cup avocado or 2 TBS shredded cheese
- 2 TBS salsa.
- Side of fresh organic berries
- 1 low-carb wrap
4| Make Your Own Breakfast Smoothie
Choose 1 of each and add to the blender:
- Protein Powder (1 scoop of whey, pea, rice, or collagen)
- Fruit (.5-1 cup of frozen strawberries, blueberries, or dark cherries)
- Vegetable (.5-1 cup of spinach or kale)
- Healthy Fat (1-2 TBS of peanut butter, almond butter, walnuts, chia, or flax-meal)
- Liquid (1 cup of almond milk or coconut milk)
5| Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries or strawberries
- 1/2 scoop vanilla or coconut protein powder
- Mix ingredients and leave in fridge overnight
- Eat cold in the morning
Here are some great lunch options!
1| Chicken and Potato
- 1 palm sized grilled natural chicken breast
- 1/2 of a medium sized sweet potato with 1/2 TBS grass-fed butter
- Add a side of 1/2 cup green beans or broccoli
2| Lettuce Wraps
- 1-3 lettuce leaves
- 4-6oz of rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup green and red peppers
- 1/4 cup avocado
- Add ingredients onto lettuce wrap
3| Tuna Salad
- 1-2 cups of organic mixed greens
- 2oz of tuna
- 1/4 cup avocado
- 1 TBS low-sugar dressing
- 1 cup of mixed berries to the side
4| Turkey Roll-Ups
- 3oz of Turkey meat rolled up
- 1oz of cheese
- 1-2 TBS of hummus
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of apple or mixed berries as a side
5| Power Bowl
- 2 cups organic baby spinach or Spring mix
- 3-4oz sliced rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 medium avocado
- Sliced organic cucumbers
- 1/2-1 cup roasted sweet potatos
- 2 tbsp Reb cabbage/beet kraut
- Sprinkle of organic toasted pumpkin seeds
1| Spaghetti Squash Bolognese
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash Strands: (Split and scoop out seeds and pulp, sprinkle extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 425 deg for 45-50 min, use a fork to scoop out the cooked squash)
- Bolognese Sauce: (Cook 1 lb ground bison or turkey with 1 diced shallot and 2-3 minced garlic cloves, add 1 jar of Rao's Marinara Sauce and salt/pepper to taste.)
- Sautee greens (kale, spinach, chard) and asparagus
- Pile on the goodness and add 1-2 tbsp sheep's milk pecorino romano
2| Chicken Sausage Fajitas
- 4-6oz chicken sausage
- 1/2-1 cup chopped onions and peppers
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 low carb wraps
- Sautee sausage, onions and peppers until cooked
- Add to wrap with avocado
1| Cottage Cheese or Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup of cottage cheese or plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or strawberries
2| Celery boats
- 1-2 stalks of celery
- 1-2 Tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
- Spread peanut butter over celery
3| Deviled Eggs
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp hummus
- Boil eggs, remove shell and cut eggs in half
- Remove yolks and mix with hummus
- Add back into the eggs and enjoy